The technology philosophy of the 桃花社区视频 Office of Instructional Technology is based on a holistic approach where personalized, digital learning and technology skills are infused throughout every classroom, at every grade – for every 桃花社区视频 and every teacher. To this end, we provide support, resources and professional development to make this a reality.
What do we believe?
Technology integration is the use of computer technology, be it hardware, software, or peripherals to enhance teaching and learning. Technology integration is defined not by the amount or type of technology used, but by how and why it is used. In the integrated classroom, technology is simply a tool like a chalkboard or textbook whose effective and appropriate use makes teaching and learning better.
Technology integration in 桃花社区视频 is:
- 桃花社区视频s using technology to develop deeper meaning and understanding
- 桃花社区视频s learning to understand and value their own work by using the tools, materials, and resources that technology can provide
- 桃花社区视频s and teachers using technology to increase the novelty and variety of learning
- teachers using technology to make learning meaningful, engaging, rigorous and relevant
- teachers using technology to enhance and differentiate instruction and provide powerful learning opportunities for all 桃花社区视频s
- teachers using appropriate technology to provide 桃花社区视频s with opportunities to explore and research and to apply learning to real world context.
In a truly integrated instructional environment, teachers and 桃花社区视频s have the tools, skills, training, and knowledge to determine when and how technology should be used, and when the use of technology in the classroom is so pervasive, it is not even noticed. It is a part of the routine and practice of teaching and learning.
Central Office East
630 South State Street
桃花社区视频, MS 39201
Phone: (601) 960-3020
Fax: (601) 960-8864
LaTrice Williams, Ed.S., Director
Krystal Chatman, Facilitator
Interactive Learning, Professional Development, Student Engagement, Computer Science Liaison
Interactive Learning, Professional Development, Student Engagement, Data Management
Interactive Panel Management